Common Projects - Leather Tournament Low - BlackRegular price $388.00
Common Projects was co-founded in 2004 by creative consultant Flavio Girolami and art director Peter Poopat. The duo utilizes Italian craftsmanship and high-quality materials to create luxurious, minimalist footwear. Each pair of Common Projects shoes has a signature serial number, which indicates the style, size and color, stamped onto the heel to add understated character.
- Article 5143, Leather Tournament Low
- 100% Black Nappa Leather upper
- Tonal stitch-reinforced rubber cup sole
- Includes dust bag and an extra set of tonal laces
- Designed in New York. Made in Italy .