Common Projects - Original Achilles Low - GreyRegular price $412.00
Common Projects was co-founded in 2004 by creative consultant Flavio Girolami and art director Peter Poopat. The duo utilizes Italian craftsmanship and high-quality materials to create luxurious, minimalist footwear. Each pair of Common Projects shoes has a signature serial number, which indicates the style, size and color, stamped onto the heel to add understated character.
Girolami and Poopat created the Achilles when they were on a mission to create the perfect sneaker that was both simple and classic. The Original Achilles Low in premium leather is a unique take on the low-top silhouette and features a signature gold serial number at the heel.
- Article 1528, Original Achilles Low
- 100% supple grey nappa leather upper
- Tonal stitch-reinforced rubber cup sole
- Includes dust bag and an extra set of tonal laces
- Designed in New York. Made in Italy .