Common Projects - Achilles Retro Low Boxed Leather - WhiteRegular price $325.50 Sale price
Compare at $465.00
Common Projects was co-founded in 2004 by creative consultant Flavio Girolami and art director Peter Poopat. The duo utilizes Italian craftsmanship and high-quality materials to create luxurious, minimalist footwear. Each pair of Common Projects shoes has a signature serial number, which indicates the style, size and color, stamped onto the heel to add understated character.
The Achilles Retro Low Boxed Leather transforms the original Achilles Low into a sportswear-inspired shoe and features a signature gold serial number at the heel.
- Article 2029, Retro Achilles Low in Boxed Leather
- 100% supple box leather upper
- Tonal stitch-reinforced rubber cup sole
- Includes dust bag and an extra set of tonal laces
- Designed in New York. Made in Italy .
This item falls under our final sale policy