Common Projects - Achilles High Suede - Dark GreyRegular price $352.10 Sale price
Compare at $503.00
Common Projects was co-founded in 2004 by creative consultant Flavio Girolami and art director Peter Poopat. The duo utilizes Italian craftsmanship and high-quality materials to create luxurious, minimalist footwear. Each pair of Common Projects shoes has a signature serial number, which indicates the style, size and color, stamped onto the heel to add understated character.
The Achilles High in premium suede is a unique take on a classic high-top silhouette and features a signature gold serial number at the heel.
- Article 2032, Achilles High in Suede
- 100% Italian grey suede upper
- Tonal stitch-reinforced rubber cup sole
- Includes dust bag and an extra set of tonal laces
- Designed in New York. Made in Italy.
This item falls under our final sale policy